1. To have been unknowingly volunteered or committed to a task or job that is not feasible.
2. To accomplish a major task only to have someone else take the credit.
3. Having the feeling that you have been violated by a sycophant.
1. I was "bocked" into redesigning the entire user database because someone wanted the columns named "prettier".
2. I worked an entire year on a project that made $8,000,000,000 only to be "bocked" by that suck-up who promptly received a bonus for the work "he" did.
3. After being "bocked" by nut-breath, I felt the need to take a long shower.
Prices shown in USD.
ফ্রী Urban প্রতিদিনের নির্বাচিত শব্দ পেতে নিচে আপনার ই-মেইল ঠিকানা লিখুন!
email@example.com থেকে ই-মেইল পাঠানো হয়ে। আমারা আপনাকে কখনো স্প্যাম করব না।