POLYDAR N. the intuitive gift of observing someones non verbal behavior and determining their capacity to conduct honest multiple loving relationships.
"Polydar" is a conjugation of the words "Polyamory" and "Radar." Much like Gaydar or Spiderman's "Spidy" sense, the new term is used to refer to the intuitive gift of detecting someone's inclination or capacity to be in multiple loving relationships with the consent of everyone involved.
1. My Polydar went off as soon as that triad walked through the door.
2. I know she's married but my Polydar tells me there's something more going on.
3. Whenever I go to a cuddle partyTM it really puts a wrench in my polydar.
4. My lover Tahl has an overzealous Polydar and thinks everyone is poly.
5. My polydar is spot on and I can sniff a poly person from ten paces away.
Prices shown in USD.
ফ্রী Urban প্রতিদিনের নির্বাচিত শব্দ পেতে নিচে আপনার ই-মেইল ঠিকানা লিখুন!
email@example.com থেকে ই-মেইল পাঠানো হয়ে। আমারা আপনাকে কখনো স্প্যাম করব না।