White Land Owner. A productive member of society who makes money, creates jobs, crushes ass, pays/evades taxes all while knowing how to handle one's bourbon. 99% of WLO's vote Republican while the other 1% is probably Libertarian. WLO's hate hippies, but probably love their music. WLO's make America great because they are the ones who actually run the country through powerful back channels and $100 handshakes.
Ben Franklin's initials are WLO
লিখেছেন- TREAD23 6 de জানুয়ারি de 2014

ফ্রী দৈনিক ই-মেইল

ফ্রী Urban প্রতিদিনের নির্বাচিত শব্দ পেতে নিচে আপনার ই-মেইল ঠিকানা লিখুন!

daily@urbandictionary.com থেকে ই-মেইল পাঠানো হয়ে। আমারা আপনাকে কখনো স্প্যাম করব না।

×