2. A person who thinks his/her country is the best because he/she has not been in other countries.
3. A person who uses to take a shower only once a week, and change clothes only when they stink and think she/he is cool for doing so.
4. A fanatic left wing person who thinks work and richness are evil and Stalin was a genius.
5. A male homosexual.
6. A married man who likes when his wife cheats on him.
7. A person who fears change and modernity.
"Yeah, He's French"
Also, look up Canada(Although, there are no good definitions about it on Urban dictionary).
French Army rifle -- Never fired, only dropped once.
Q: How many Frenchman does it take to guard Paris?
A: Nobody knows, its never been tried before.
Q : What is the first thing the French Army teaches at basic training?
A : How to surrender in at least 10 different languages.
Q : How many gears in a French tank?
A: Six: five reverse and one forward, in case they are attacked from behind.
"Army personnel in Kuwait unloaded a dozen faulty tanks that only go in reverse. Tanks that only go in reverse - they've been repackaged and sold to France." --- Craig Kilborn
Q :Why is it good to be French?
A : You can surrender at the beginning of the war, and the U.S. will win it for you.
Q. How many French soldiers does it take to change a light bulb?
one to sit on his ass, watch, and do nothing.
the second to turn tail and run.
the third to roll over.
the forth to surrender to the light bulb and snitch out occupied sconces.
and the fifth to pick up a phone and cry to the United States.
Q : What's the shortest book ever written?
A : "French War Heroes".
Q : What do you call a Frenchman killed defending his country?
A : ... I don't know either, it has never happened!
These are not my Jokes! It originally came from a diffrent site.
Dad: Oh son, don't mind them, they're French, they won't hurt you.
Kyle: Yo, Mike, what's up with Jim today?
Mike: Oh, he told me I was a hairy goon who eats pig shit.
Kyle: Yea, what a French fuck.
Oh no..........we surrender.
Simple as that.