2. Ronnie James Dio himself, a heavy metal singer best known as popularizing the "horns" hand guesture in the world of heavy metal, which is still seen at heavy metal concerts today
3. (adjective) refers to a band's albums or time span that feature Ronnie James Dio; more specifically in reference to Black Sabbath and Rainbow
2. "Dio? Yeah, he rocks!"
3. "When it comes to the band Rainbow, I really like the Dio years. I also like Dio-era Black Sabbath."
Dio Brando is the main villain of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1, and comes back stronger than ever in Part 3.
JoJo... There's a limit to human ability... I've learned one thing in my short life. The harder you plan, the less things will go according to your plans! As long as you cannot go beyond humanity...
2. Adj- a person or being who is divine or of divine origin; godlike or being like a god
3. Also used a as title meaning divine or divine god
4. an title of a regent or warlord in ancient china or feutal japan
also see god Dio Predator