Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis: The name of a single, contiguous urban sprawl and unified administrative zone stretching from Boston to Atlanta. Featured in William Gibson's Sprawl Trilogy. Home to many enormous former public housing projects which have been converted to semi autonomous arcologies; as well as gigantic multilevel malls that sell only used items. Contains gangs such as the Gothiks, Kasuals and Gangstas who have gone from mere bling to baroque.
A person (typicallyfrom Baltimore) who has one or more of the following qualities:
1) Has 3 or more colors in their hair
2) Wears T-shirts like dresses
3) Wears all their money in their mouth
4) Has earrings that spell out their ghetto name
5) Wears combat boots with capris
the list goes on and on....
Look at that bama over there with the high topped fade.