1. Something you say to someone; when someone says something that sounds Gay, or its something that you do not want to partake in. It is typically used as an expression used against someones suggestion, idea, question. Utterly it means NO. Like straight up.
2. I guess you could also use it to tell someone to stop it when they are trying to crack your back or stretch you out.
1. It just something that you say to someone in response to them thinking that they would Schoo, Put on a clinic, Show them how it is done, Do a number on..., in something such as playing a sport, video games and perhaps Life in general. So therefore, you tell that to someone when you want them to know that you are about to beat them at whatever you and him and/or her are about to do.
- "I am going to Take You To Town in this match of MW3."
- "I would take that girl to town."
- "I am going to take This pizza To Town."