Noun: slang fr. explore, explorer Term denoting a specific type of intended playstyle used by a player in computer games. This slang term is notably used in RPG (role playing games) and MMORPG (massive multi-player role playing games) computer games.
First coined by Febuary 2000 by a certain internet gamer. The playstyle of XplOrOrOr, of xploooring, is distinctivly different from other playstyles such as PvE (Player vs Enviorment), PvM (Player vs Mob/Monster), PvP (Player vs Player), Crafter, Merchant, etc...
- XplOrOrOr: Name of person. Handle of person. Nickname of person.
"There goes XplOrOrOr, leader of some new guild."
- xplooored: Past tense of the Verb.
- xploooring: Verb describing the action.
- To xplooor: The act of partaking in this specific type of gamestyle/gameplay.
- xplooored: Can be used as followed.
- "I xplooored the new dungeon under the city of Qyenos."