1. a place of worship.
2. slang term used to describe a house of ill repute or a titty bar when speaking in the presence of women.
3. used to express agreement, to replace amen!
4. slang for good bye, similar to peace.
1. I go to church every Sunday.
2. I go to church every Wednesday on my lunch hour.
3. I hear that, Church!
4. Well, I'm out, Church!
Ready and willing to participate in most any activity. If said by your homie it implies that he is ready to have a good time in any situation. If said by or about a ho it implies that she is a chickenhead.
Billy: I'm down for whatever.
Timmy: Church! I'll call up that bitch Sadie, she's down for whatever.
Billy: Well then Holla at me after you hit that shit.